1. The VEB Review — everyone is entitled to my opinion. - Victoria Elizabeth Barnes
    March 15, 2016 @ 10:19 am

[…] my brain… If this sounds boring, go read my post about repurposed kitchen island inspiration, or Pilar Guzman’s kitchen… OR go tour this restored Philadelphia […]

2. Amanda
    April 19, 2016 @ 12:54 pm

I just found this blog through the Facebook page For the Love of Old Houses and I LOVE it. We are currently renovating our 1920s house while living in it – for the past three years. I feel your pain. I have to say though your kitchen has nothing on ours when we moved in. Handmade wall cabinets 6″ deep – nothing fit in them and they were the only cabinets in the kitchen. The over the fridge cabinet, that since the fridge was too tall he just cut out the bottom of it – leaving a door covering one shelf and nothingness. My 18″ of counter space. And the piece d’resistance – 1970s wood panelling – on the floor. Why anyone would think 1″ deep groves on the kitchen floor was a good idea I will never know.

3. Nan
    February 11, 2017 @ 10:57 pm

Discovered you today and… well, I had no idea I had such a soul mate running around the world demanding Craigslist and the husband deliver the world on her doorstep (or making yourself easy and picking up NOW. I have cash. I am Shera so I can move it myself if my husband argues the wisdom of it.) Holy crap, you’re hysterical! I feel like I discovered my girl, Ree Drummond, all over again. (yeah… that Ree Drummond. I’m special.) Now I sorta feel like I need to meet you.

4. michelle
    November 9, 2017 @ 11:26 pm

i actually like your current kitchen. maybe a different color but that’s an easy fix. and it’s all the rage right now (look up “plain english kitchen” and “british standard kitchen”.).

you definitely need to upgrade the husband though.

5. World Mining
    April 25, 2018 @ 1:24 pm

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heds up. The text in your content

6. Kitchen design: ideas for hiding the microwave. - Victoria Elizabeth Barnes
    April 26, 2018 @ 11:13 am

[…] bank table still gives me FITZ. I still cannot afford it.) 3. In case you didn’t know that Pilar Guzman’s kitchen is my ULTIMATE DESIRE. 4. More antique […]