1. laurie magpie ethel
    December 3, 2013 @ 3:55 pm

Always something new with you and your projects..my, how I enjoy your crazy enthusiasm for what you do. I bought 15 feet of garland this year. I will have extra..if you need an extra 5 feet or so that I will have left over…
    200 feet – WOW!

2. Margaret Eaton
    December 3, 2013 @ 4:56 pm

I absolutely have to move into your neighborhood so I can come over and drink wine and hold things for you while you decorate. Then I can drink some more wine and walk around and exclaim how brilliant you are and how do you find the time? and where do you get your ideas? and then go home and throw a Home Depot wreath on the door and open another bottle of wine because you drank most of the other one. (Forgive me if you don’t drink wine.)

3. Elizabeth
    December 3, 2013 @ 4:58 pm

OK, when you said I was your friend, I was all in. Then you said I needed to be on Google+ at 2:00 and thought, well, easy come easy go. But of course the video was there. Everyone talks way to slowly while they read their script for these things, as if we couldn’t keep up if they talked in a normal voice, but NOT YOU! Your video was everything I want an instructional video to be. You are engaging, captivating, funny, clear, slightly awkward in a way that makes me feel comfortable. Elvis and her cat ‘ballet’ was a funny and unexpected twist. The bow instruction was easy to follow, the ribbon beyond perfect and you were a joy to watch. I was afraid your crazy would show through but I should have known I wouldn’t be friends who was too outwardly crazy. Seriously, you could do these fireside chats in your house and we would all come and watch, and oooh and ahhh over you and how pretty your house is and how nice you are, and it would be like we were all friends. I think you won the Internet today girlfriend!

4. Sue Scully
    December 3, 2013 @ 5:06 pm

I love all the greenery, especially the mirror in the foyer. Did you decorate the other giant mirror (which I love)? Hopefully I will see it in other posts. Stay warm.

5. Cindy Eikenberg
    December 3, 2013 @ 5:08 pm

Victoria, I so totally enjoyed this post I cannot even tell you! I’m quite certain my co-workers were thoroughly convinced today that I (finally) went completely over the edge by all alone laughter in my office! Absolutely love your home and the greenery is stunning! So happy that you are part of this tour – you made my day! 🙂

6. Lynne Rutter
    December 3, 2013 @ 5:14 pm

I love that German glass glitter— it is season-less. You can use it anytime for anything! Which is good because it tends to get loose and you will be experiencing it for the next 5 years no matter what.
    Great video! how nice to hear your voice

7. amanda @ mommy is coocoo
    December 3, 2013 @ 6:15 pm

You are hysterical! Enjoyed our hanging out today. I’d take the bow you made live anytime!

8. Danielle @Storypiece
    December 3, 2013 @ 6:30 pm

Look at you getting all clever with the tip about protecting your furniture… love it! Your home looks beautiful and ready for carolers and spiked eggnog.

9. Kathleen
    December 3, 2013 @ 7:09 pm

Your walls are beautiful…what color and brand is that? I want it!
    Kathleen

10. Lani
    December 3, 2013 @ 7:17 pm

There were pictures in the post? I need to go back and look 🙂
    Just kidding!
    Yes, yes, yes! YOU win the greenery award! The garland is gorgeous. Dang … everything is gorgeous! Every year we would cut down a cedar tree for our Christmas tree. I LOVED them! My arms and hands didn’t, though … ouch. So … inquiring minds want to know … did you use all 200 feet?
    Hugs & Blessings …
    Lani

11. maria
    December 3, 2013 @ 7:29 pm

the first line….i am still chortling 10 minutes later….

12. Lauri
    December 3, 2013 @ 7:34 pm

Dang! I read this too late to catch your google show. I would have loved to see you in real-live action. Maybe they archive those things. Love your garland!

13. Therese @ Fresh Idea Studio
    December 3, 2013 @ 8:13 pm

OOh, my Victoria! I adore your Fabulous Christmas Tour and your garishly gorgeous sense of humor! What a breath of fresh air and EVERGREENS you are! Your home is absolutely outstanding.
    Cheers to you!

14. Paula Cross
    December 3, 2013 @ 8:28 pm

You make me laugh, inspire me and always entertain. Thanks for sharing!

15. Laura from Inspiration for Moms
    December 3, 2013 @ 8:55 pm

Wow! I love all your garland. I don’t think one can every have too much! 😉 Love your mantel tip! That’s a “why didn’t I think of that?” moment! Beautiful!

16. gretchen
    December 3, 2013 @ 9:52 pm

Your pictures are great but your words are way better!

17. laura
    December 3, 2013 @ 10:25 pm

I know your husband will say we are encouraging you …but you make me laugh, and your garland is fabulous! 200 yards might not be enough!

18. Julie Robinson
    December 3, 2013 @ 10:52 pm

a POUND of German glass glitter?!? I think I am going to hyperventilate.

19. RedheadedCyclone
    December 3, 2013 @ 10:55 pm

I am in awe…. It’s fabulous… I know how much work that is… My question is… how do you deal with the smell? I love evergreen, but that much and it’s like licking a car freshener when I walk in the door. One year I bought 4 large lawn bags of fir, pine and juniper and made garland for the whole house… It wasn’t nearly as lovely as yours though… 🙂

20. Sarah
    December 3, 2013 @ 11:07 pm

I like to refer to myself as a failed blogger – I used to post and now not so much. But I was invited to do a Christmas Home Tour and couldn’t turn that down. I’ll be with you ordering the craft supplies and trying not to stab myself!