1. Kari
    August 11, 2020 @ 10:41 am

I just found you! I have belly laughed, and I have teared up reading things you have written. I can’t wait to catch up and read lots more. Can’t we be friends? 😁

2. Cousin Matthew's Tingly Leg
    October 16, 2020 @ 2:06 pm

Stumbled on your blog when I saw a tweet which included the Sonya Renee Taylor poem, which is so beautiful and hopeful. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy all your posts, including those that address current events and politics. My husband and I have been restoring a 1920s bungalow for the past 6 years, so love reading about restoration projects. We are also compulsive rescuers and have loved and cared for scores of dogs, cats, chickens, goats, llamas, horses, possums, even an orphaned fawn over the years, so of course I love your posts about caring for feral kitties and fostering cats and kittens. I have been a vegetarian since I was a child, and my husband finally got on board 15 years ago. Your posts have inspired us to go vegan, after finally facing what I already knew, but pretended not to know, about the horrors of the dairy industry. We eat only eggs, during laying season, from our own little flock of spoiled rotten hens. I love your gardening posts. I have a tiny vegetable plot, but mostly focus on pollinator landscaping and developing a Monarch waystation. Anyway, I know I am responding to an older post, but just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your brilliant, funny, stylish, and inspiring prose.

3. Jackie J
    November 24, 2020 @ 11:34 pm

Wow, you think racism is bad? Wow, that’s so original and truly counter cultural. You think slavery was bad also? Wow! That is so woke! I am truly in awe of your modern worldview! Congratulations!

4. Rachael Takei
    June 7, 2021 @ 6:23 pm

I read and reread lots of your posts. I reread this one several times. This is to say, I miss you and your fabulous, opinionated posts. I hope you feel brave enough to start posting again. But if not, thanks for the memories! Take good care.

5. Jess
    June 10, 2021 @ 9:14 am

I love you in part because I feel you sincerely write like I think in my head. I love this post!

6. Ellyn Charap
    August 6, 2021 @ 6:35 pm

Apologies – Lee, not Linda. Linda, you seem like a moral actor. Sorry!

HEY LEE, SEE THAT? People can actually apologize when they make mistakes. Howz about that.