1. Kandi Latson
    February 7, 2015 @ 2:27 pm

I love your thing about the bed experience, we have been renovaiting our really old house that was a toburculosis sanitariom from 1900 to 1930, for 20 years. It was a fun project but now my children are grown and not wanting a fixer upper, but their husband is and it’s really funny to here their wisdom flow out of their mouths about what it is like.

Anyway, I really appreciate your husband, he reminds me of my awsome husband. His job is to figure out how to work on my projects, because they overwhelm me after a point, it’s a good thing he loves me. I am a stained glass artist/ repairer and he is a problem solver, so we are well matched.

I shared your blog, it was great, it’s nice to know there are people out there like me that just love beautiful things and obsess over them.

I love kitties too, I have four, Guss, Leroy, Calvin and Haddy, they watch me with much intensity.

Kandi

2. UncuredObscurant
    March 5, 2015 @ 2:37 am

Obviously you’re a pro, so you already know this-but that had me in stitches! Oh God. Gotta respect paul’s call….. your”empowered’ approach, and ghetto-rig swag IS interesting! Neo-Victorian, now comes with berets n etsy profiles 😉 nice dynamic with your hubby. 9 yrs married? May you have 9 more, and 9 after that, and well, you get the idea. Talk with one of these snotty french companies. LV just hired an American who used to be in Apple’s design dept. She is going to help integrate tech with fashion. Betond micronano supertronics, the big ccorps tend to fail @ social media. If you keep it real, they would probably like some kind of ‘social commentary’ like a literary product placement, n heck you’re not averse to pictoral saturation so like, get a syndication deal on! With podbay and rss or something. I’m saying this evn tho this my 1st time on this blog n I don’t be havin money for a GTFO whatever hobby (cuz thats what this hobby would b tellin my sparse funds lol). But for the sheer entertainment, this needs to be brought closer to the people. You could even do a ‘division of France’ infotainment spinoff. It’s all about your go gettem stratagem.

3. Karla Ferguson
    May 13, 2015 @ 6:44 pm

While searching for instructions on how to someway, somehow turn a full size antique iron headboard into a king size headboard I found your hysterical blog. My daughter and I had tears rolling down our face and my side hurts from laughing. I’m thrilled that the bed troll gave you the courage and wisdom to see your dream become a reality and that Paul obviously loves you enough to believe in your creative endeavors!
    I’m hopeful that after showing my own hubby your bed story he will be thrilled and assured that him and I (mostly him) will be able to someway, somehow stretch my full size headboard to a king!!!

4. Nancy cole
    January 16, 2016 @ 5:55 pm

We had a bed a lot like that, and my husband sawed off the foot of the box spring to get it to fit. We slept in that bed for probably 10 years. Not a problem for me, I’m 4’11”, poor husband is 6 “. What a trooper.

5. Rebecca
    September 11, 2017 @ 1:55 pm

You are an inspiration – I am sorry that I am just now discovering your blog! Thank you.

6. Full Size Bed Frame Plans | DIY Woodworking
    June 12, 2018 @ 11:26 am

[…] How to make an antique fullsize bed. My craigslistaddiction strikes again i fell in love with this carved victorian bed. Only one small problem like most antique beds, it’s only fullsize. […]