1. Ann Marie
    July 16, 2018 @ 3:19 pm

Webster has found his forever family with you, Paul and the kittens. That he survived his earlier mistreatment is astounding. Your video — the reunion — made me misty. Isn’t this new family a natural result of your generous fostering efforts?

2. Lindsay
    July 16, 2018 @ 3:24 pm

Weeping. I had to watch that three times. So far. It is priceless when he realizes that they are ‘HIS’ babies and trots over to love on them. You have a good heart, VEB.

3. Lisa D.
    July 16, 2018 @ 3:29 pm

I love reading your blog and your stories, Victoria, but I especially love your cat stories. I lost my kitty a little over 2 and 1/2 years ago. He was, hands down, the most loving animal I ever had. I thought I would die, but then I adopted two rescues. Brothers who were three months old. I named them William and Harry, after, well, you know…two brothers who are very bonded. Who knows where they came from or what they went through, but they were scared to death. Now they have come to love their home, and thankfully, me too. They are so adored, and feel very safe. It makes me so happy. They still do not do well with other people coming in the house, and I don’t know if they ever will. Either they went through something very traumatizing, or they were never socialized properly when they were kittens, but together we are a happy family. It appears Webster has found his calling, and his kitten friends are precious. I hope you are able to keep them all.

4. Lisa D.
    July 16, 2018 @ 3:31 pm

You must be kitty clairvoyant to have known how to help Webster and bring him out of that dark place.

5. Valerie
    July 16, 2018 @ 4:27 pm

Webster found a purpose. Keep him he will help you foster all the kittens.

6. Deborah Gibson
    July 16, 2018 @ 4:33 pm

Victoria you are wonderful: kind, caring, passionate about animals, stylin’, a lovely dancer, and funny as hell. Darling Webster, sweet ferals. Thank you for that video I may have watched 15 times so far.
    I LOVE your posts and I don’t even care at all about kitchens or fanciness!

7. Patricia
    July 16, 2018 @ 4:48 pm

Bless you, Victoria Elizabeth Barnes, for giving Webster a life of purpose and love. You took the time and have the understanding that that sweet kitty needed. My heart sings.

8. Laurie (Lucy's mom)
    July 16, 2018 @ 4:53 pm

You made me cry. How sweet is Webster with his kittens.

9. Crystal
    July 16, 2018 @ 5:09 pm

I have no words. NO WORDS. My heart is aching with love and longing. I so want a cat. Mr B insists on breathing. Damn him!! Oh for the love of Webster.

10. Frances Swallow
    July 16, 2018 @ 5:21 pm

Now – who will adopt all three when the time comes? Surely he can’t be separated from his kittens? I have all my fingers, toes, legs crossed for that perfect someone to know themselves😻😻😻

11. Karen B.
    July 16, 2018 @ 5:44 pm

Please don’t separate Webster from his babies!
    Karen

12. kim
    July 16, 2018 @ 5:44 pm

Webster finally caught a break, please keep him and at least one baby so he has someone to love on. We have two brothers that showed up at about 8 weeks old on a frigid day in February, they are devoted to each other. Animals have an immense amount of love to give………

13. tom
    July 16, 2018 @ 6:24 pm

thanks for sharing, little do we understand the need that creatures have for community.. ~t

14. Carlee O'Dell
    July 16, 2018 @ 7:33 pm

What a wonderful mama-papa Webster is. Thank you for your kind soul. =^.^=

15. Maureen Murray
    July 16, 2018 @ 7:53 pm

This makes me so happy. It balances being so sad when I read about how your Elvis chirped. I lived for 19 years with handsome chirping boy. I miss it so much that when I read about Elvis I started to cry because I miss my chirping boy so much. Thanks for the happy ending true love story of Webster and his kittens.

16. liz
    July 16, 2018 @ 8:23 pm

I have watched the video several times and each time the happy tears start to fall. To see Webster run to the kitties and start licking them is such a joyful moment. Many people just do not understand the depth of emotions that animals possess and the feelings they are capable of expressing. Webster makes my heart sing.

17. Lisa D Witte
    July 16, 2018 @ 8:46 pm

Video, yay!!! \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ Thank you!!

I would say that it would be ideal to keep Webster and whatever-his-minimum-necessary-number-of-kits is, but I’m pretty sure his number will be EACH AND EVERY KITTEN WHO ENTERS THE HOUSE. And then Paul will be lonely because he will have had you committed.

Maybe Webster and his kittens are meant to be your kitty tribe? If you do decide to keep them and foster more, go for a singleton next time. That way it won’t overwhelm the household when Webster absorbs them into his clowder.

18. Frances
    July 16, 2018 @ 8:49 pm

You found a foster helper in Webster! Unless you like licking the kittens, too….!

19. Kathy
    July 16, 2018 @ 9:30 pm

I agree with everyone else. You must keep Webster. He’s had such a very sad, hard life. Finally, someone has found him who understands this and will make him happy for the rest of his life. He deserves you, and I think you deserve him!

20. Felechia
    July 16, 2018 @ 11:56 pm

I love this story. I read it twice and cried both times 🙂 I’m on your team. We have rescue cats too and they are a joy.

21. Judy Fisher
    July 17, 2018 @ 7:20 am

You are truly an amazing and kind person!

22. JeanFB
    July 17, 2018 @ 11:55 am

Ohmygosh…. I love, love, love that you foster bunches of kitties, but…. please, please, please keep those three! They all need each other. What a wonderful family they have, and the best humans to keep their little family together. You’ve had bunches before… you could still foster one or two at a time. Right? Right? I can’t bear the idea of them being separated, and you are clearly the Webster Whisperer. Yep, I’m begging someone I don’t actually know on the internet to keep her kitties, which I have no right to do. But, pleeeeeze?

23. Marlena
    July 17, 2018 @ 1:20 pm

Victoria, that cat is special….I know you are into this fostering, but maybe he could stay with you and help foster other kittens? This broke my heart!!! This cat needs humans AND other cats!!! He could be the kitten nanny!!??

24. Suzanne Terry
    July 17, 2018 @ 1:42 pm

Webster’s story needs to be published as a children’s book. It’s already 95% written.

25. Rosalind
    July 17, 2018 @ 6:23 pm

Victoria, I have sent your blog to a few select friends whom I thought. would. appreciate. YOU. in the past.
    Today I am sending this out to EVERYONE on my email list because THIS post needs to go VIRAL.
    Let’s do this.
    ALL of us!
    Send THIS post to everyone we know and … all those businesses that promote their STUFF
    Let’s do this for Victoria and for the PLANET of cats and dogs and animals and lonely people.
    VIRAL girls. Lets’ GET THIS VIRAL!

26. Marianne in Mo.
    July 17, 2018 @ 6:34 pm

Such a happy story! I’m pleased that Webster has found his purpose with you and the kittens, and if you absolutely cannot keep them together, you must at least insist that Webster does not go without at least one companion to love and care for. He has, as you said, been through so much already that I know you will have compassion for this guy! Why can’t the third floor become a cattery? You don’t need that much space for the two of you!

27. Stefanie
    July 17, 2018 @ 9:14 pm

You realize that you must now keep them. All of them. Because to deny Webster his kids would be too unkind. I don’t think he could bear the heartbreak. Please say you’ll keep them.

28. june
    July 18, 2018 @ 8:49 am

VEB, I along with most here hope that you’ll keep these cats. But… of course you and you alone must make the decision to put them up for adoption. If you do decide to let them go on to other homes is it possible that you make a request that they not be separated ? I am local and am considering taking them on myself if you give them up. But….I fear my own older gal might not take such a liking to no longer being #1.

29. Debbie Esparza
    July 20, 2018 @ 9:00 am

Thank you Victoria for giving Webster a new life! To all who didn’t see his true beauty, shame on them. He is so happy! He needs you to be his human, I don’t think he could handle another transfer, he has found his happy place and has emerged into his handsome, happy self.

30. tiffaney jewel
    July 21, 2018 @ 6:35 pm

THANK YOU FOR GIVING HIM KITTIES. He obviously really needed kitties.

Our dog is so scared of the kittens we foster. Petrified. He’s 50 pounds, but runs away whining.

Honestly these animals.

31. Faithe Warren-Agee
    July 22, 2018 @ 8:30 pm

Please, please, please keep Webster. He has been treated so badly and has only found love with you. He has been through so, so much and deserves to have love and stability. Please give him that.

32. Alexandra Zerba
    July 31, 2018 @ 10:20 am

Love this. Love Webster and his kittens! And all that you do for the animals. Thank you.

33. suzy crain