1. Christina -Sebring, Fl
    June 29, 2017 @ 9:25 pm

Love it!!!

2. Shelby
    July 1, 2017 @ 10:29 am

I love you. That is all.

• Erin
      July 7, 2017 @ 12:42 am

Right?!?! Like, I want to be besties with whomever wrote this article. I can’t even stand it. Amazing.

3. Jody Hart
    July 2, 2017 @ 1:19 pm

LOVE!

4. Tammy Underwood
    July 3, 2017 @ 12:51 am

I think I am having an out of body experience!!! I swear that you have to be my twin and your husband is my husband’s twin!!!!!!!!!! I have this happen to us too, I find it, my husband whines, he ends up putting it his truck, it goes in the house, my dad says what are you going to do with it. I am in total amazement right now.

5. Erin
    July 7, 2017 @ 12:39 am

I have no idea why I clicked on this story. No idea what so ever, but something drew me to it. I read, and kept reading, identifying with so much of what was being said. I texted my bff and said “I don’t know how this is, but she is my spirit animal”. Well done. Very. Well. Done.

6. Observer
    July 15, 2017 @ 3:37 am

Cool mirror, but my goodness, the writing was awful. It’s such a distraction when a writer tries so hard to be funny, on every line, because it actually ends up being obnoxious.

• Kim Matthews
      August 23, 2017 @ 5:51 pm

What?! I giggled the whole way through… and I’m physically manifesting Eeyore these days, so that’s saying a lot.

7. Rev Chicagodom
    July 18, 2017 @ 12:43 pm

I love this story, and your writing. Not just because this is an amazing and awesome mirror, but my partner and I go through pretty much the same dialogue periodically. What a score!

8. Charlie Neil
    July 28, 2017 @ 8:30 am

Old Henredon all over our castle.

9. Charlie Neil
    July 28, 2017 @ 8:32 am

Old henredon clutters our castle.

10. Maggie
    July 28, 2017 @ 11:07 pm

I have no idea who you are or why I read this, but I was GLUED! And read with my mouth hanging open for part and a huge smile for the other part…. I don’t think you could be a better writer! LOVED IT!

11. Joanna
    August 3, 2017 @ 1:36 pm

Love it!

12. Stacy Shaw
    August 9, 2017 @ 12:46 pm

You sound like me and Paul sounds exactly like my Chuck. We seriously need to be friends. Where have you been my entire life??
    Sylverweddings@gmail.com

13. Stacy Shaw
    August 9, 2017 @ 12:48 pm

You sound like me, and Paul sounds exactly like my Chuck. We seriously need to be friends! Where have you been all my life? Sylverweddings@gmail.com

14. paula stevens
    August 15, 2017 @ 9:37 pm

im a crazy mirror lover.. what a find indeed!! you got it for free??? amazing.

15. Melanie Baccus
    August 15, 2017 @ 11:08 pm

This is droolable, but you’d have to drive to Texas! 😄

16. Steph
    August 16, 2017 @ 6:53 am

Wow! I don’t even like antiques, but that mirror is gorgeous!!! I would like to know if you paid the full asking price for it too!

17. DIY Halloween Chandelier
    August 19, 2017 @ 4:36 pm

[…] Elizabeth Barnes – back in the day where we each had free WordPress blogs and before that Kingdom Mirror post made everyone fall in love with her writing as much as I love her writing (seriously just go […]

18. Kim Matthews
    August 23, 2017 @ 5:49 pm

I LOVE THIS POST! I giggled the whole way through. That’s unusual for me. Thank you, and i can’t wait to read more.

19. Kim Matthews
    August 23, 2017 @ 5:55 pm

I just realized, one of the main reasons i could relate so well with this…i have had two exes named Paul! Hilarious!

20. Eva Marie Nelson
    August 29, 2017 @ 9:07 pm

You are hilarious!! An engaging writer w/an adventurous soul.

21. Tony Draven
    September 17, 2017 @ 2:56 am

This is THE BEST STORY EVER.

Also, I think we are long-lost soul twins. XD

22. Stephanie Lyman
    September 23, 2017 @ 3:34 pm

‘Scuse me; ehem: A love of gilded mirrors, a diy and bargain hunting home decor/design diva with a talent for expressing the above with wit and candor? The UNIVERSE brongs these things to you TOO? Please tell me you always had a feeling you were a twin. I personally have never had that feeling until right now but now I am convinced there has been a tangled web woven somewhere in the universe and it has finally brought us together.

23. Beth
    October 11, 2017 @ 5:56 pm

What a find!! ….and hilarious😂😂 … My sister and I love to go junking:). It looks amazing in your home!

24. Real CBD Oil
    October 11, 2017 @ 8:43 pm

I’m extremely pleased to discover this site. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this
    wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you book-marked to look at new things in your
    website.

25. Sharon
    October 12, 2017 @ 6:11 pm

He shall hereby be addressed as, St. Paul. Because he is.

26. Libby
    October 23, 2017 @ 5:33 pm

I laughed out loud reading this, mostly because it sounds like something I have done. My husband would still be looking at me with cross eyes, but I would have gotten my treasure. Thanks for sharing.

27. c
    October 25, 2017 @ 4:37 am

nice sorry but the pics remind me how much I hate philly.

28. Julie
    October 25, 2017 @ 9:45 pm

1. Of course you had to have it. How could anyone in their right mind pass that up?
    2. Great story. Paul is a trooper.
    3. Only question left in my mind -How/why did the original owner come to have it? I’m so curious!
    Awesome post.

29. Lynn Weber
    October 29, 2017 @ 11:18 am

I realize this was written in 2013 and not 2017 , so why is this just being posted on FB? Anyway, about the mirror…..
    Have you ever SEEN Antique Roadshow? Most likely the mirror is worth a fortune! You don’t buy a mirror like that at WalMart! Have you had it appraised yet? I mean ,it could be worth big,big money! Like $75,000 or more/less. Who knows ,maybe $175,000 !!
    I know you love it ,but just imagine where it came from? Don’t do a thing to it. Do not paint it! Have it checked out by a serious professional,please. It could have come from royalty, it could have come from religion ( think Vatican) , think the Ancient Romans!
    You can sell it (you’ll be rich) and have a copy made for your home and buy a new home!
    It would drive me crazy not knowing it’s history!

30. Shannon Hamilton
    October 30, 2017 @ 8:15 am

This story made me crack up and I could not stop reading! Thank you for the smile and giggles – now I’m off to read your others.

31. Jan Wardell
    November 8, 2017 @ 12:59 pm

Loved the adventure! Your writing hooked me the same way the mirror did you. My had-to? I subscribed.
    Thanks, that was fun.