1. Jenna
    December 31, 2013 @ 7:34 am

You. Are. A. Genius. Wow!! Love this idea!

2. FURNITURE FEATURE FRIDAY - Favorites & Link Party - Miss Mustard Seed
    January 9, 2014 @ 10:41 pm

[…] new look.  Neat trick! I know this is more of a holiday project, but I love how Victoria of Victoria Elizabeth Barnes (of “Kingdom Mirror” fame) wrote on the now famous mirror with glitter.  It’s a […]

3. Kristi
    January 10, 2014 @ 8:11 pm

Love your blog! I happened upon your site via Miss Mustard Seed’s. And so, I am delighted that I took a moment to hit the link out of curiosity. I love a writer that can make me snort with laughter! I’m mean really, you should be a famous writer who -writes the next great American novel or comic sitcom. Something like that. Too funny for words. Miss Mustard Seed always has great taste! So now, I look forward to reading your posts on a daily basis for a host of inspiration and comic relief. Thanks! Oh and by the way, where did you get that gorgeous monstrosity of a mirror?!! You really found it in an alley??? I’m wild for it!
    Kristi

4. holistic complications
    January 16, 2014 @ 3:03 am

I love your posts. I have acknowledged my appreciation in a post and included a link to you. Continue to share and write and I will joyfully follow you! You are so much fun with lots of great entertaining and renovation ideas. I remember your tee-shirt with LUCK on your side. Fabulous idea, loved that one too. You inspire me!

5. Vixi
    December 4, 2015 @ 4:51 pm

I lubbers your humor! And your ideas, merci beaucoup!!

6. Deb
    December 22, 2016 @ 11:53 am

I’m curious, did you try glitter glue? It’s water based and comes in squeeze tubes. Now I want to try it……. hahaha

7. Deborah Johnson
    October 21, 2018 @ 8:56 pm

I want to paint the tips of pine branches white before I put them on a grapevine wreath what should I use?