1. Becca Smith
    October 31, 2017 @ 1:56 pm

Do you not have access to a Sears (yes, Sears) appliance outlet ? We purchased a 36″ panel-ready KitchenAid for much, much less than $8,000. Like, $7,000 less than $8,000. Might be worth a shot?

2. Charlotte Des Fleurs
    November 3, 2017 @ 11:12 pm

Sorry to disappoint, but no special favors involved. I am nearly 70. HOWEVER, I think the “discounter” was trying to pull something over on me because they told me to wait 48 hours to plug it in and when I did it did not work! It was supposed to have a 90 day guarantee from where I bought it but after they had my money, they never returned my phone calls. Fortunately, I had checked the model number with Kitchen Aid before I paid for it and discovered that it was still under warranty. Whirlpool (the manufacturer) sent out a factory trained technician who repaired it at no charge to me. It now works beautifully.

3. Royce
    November 4, 2017 @ 3:22 am

We are so spoiled. Who would have thought that refrigerators or their lack of beauty could cause such
    angst? Poor Paul and the kittens. They have to live in such tacky conditions and be exposed to such harsh conditions. Hahahahahaha. Why aren’t you on the entertainment circuit? You are TOO FUNNY! I do hope your life becomes calmer and you won’t be driven to suicide by your pitiful kitchen and ugly refrigerator situation. Can’t wait to hear if the problem will be solved. Do love your insanity.
    Looking forward to hearing about your next dilemma.

4. Jaime w
    November 6, 2017 @ 4:41 pm

Haha! Love this 🤣 I’ve been trying to pick a fridge for four months. Should I have a nicer fridge than car?!! Still struggling

5. Amanda Suzzi
    November 15, 2017 @ 11:18 am

have you thought of multiple undercounter fridges?

6. C
    January 16, 2018 @ 7:43 pm

How do I post a picture?

7. Shauna
    May 19, 2018 @ 3:06 pm

I love that I found this. You’re hilarious. Thank you for the laugh.

8. Jasmine
    November 27, 2018 @ 2:09 pm

Ha. This is the best blog ever. You are hilarious. The refrigerator struggle is REAL. We are selling a house that I compromised on the fridge and moving into a new one….let the struggle begin again.

9. ann orr
    April 22, 2019 @ 3:02 pm

Me too.
    Symmetry is essential and I’m presently dealing with your issue exactly. I have looked at thousands of pictures of kitchens and you know what,THEY DON’T SHOW THE FRIG. They hide it behind the camera. Or as you already realize the pictured kitchen cost as much as a college degree and not only can you now see the frig. you can rent it out on airb&b.
    I have solved my problem, I am going to use a drawer refrigerator. Kitchen aide makes one for about $2600 which is still a lot of money but like you I want to avoid the stupid refrigerator look in my new kitchen. The advertising pictures of the drawer made it look doable. To me presentation is everything. I want a beautiful kitchen and if that means I can’t cook in it I’ll order take out! Are you with me on this? Ann