1. Sherry S
    May 15, 2018 @ 10:36 pm

Truly YOU are my hero and my own personal creative muse!!! I salute you!!!

2. Gudbjorg
    May 16, 2018 @ 1:48 pm

Love, love, love it! What else do you really need in your kitchen….I have been following you since the “Kingdom mirror” and I am pretty sure that we are one and the same…or at least my american dobbelganger, my husband totally agrees! I have to admit that when he thinks that I am going overboard on something I just reed to him one of your posts….rest is history!

3. Pattie C
    May 16, 2018 @ 4:57 pm

I also love mirrors but even more than that, clocks. I think three wall clocks in a room is just right while the person I live with might have a problem with that. This is the guy who has five desks so his opinion is not to be trusted. Keep up the good fight and where do I get a glitter canon?

4. Lynn
    May 16, 2018 @ 5:14 pm

All I hope for is a complete photo tour of your home. I exist on bits and pieces, corner shots and reflections in mirrors of other mirrors. That shot of the two mirrors leaning against the wall actually gave me an ENORMOUS look into what your house might look like, I saw doorways and floor and light. It was nice.

Just being nosy. Glad to hear you think the kitchen is finished! Pics?

5. Kathleen McGillivray
    May 17, 2018 @ 10:02 am

<3 <3 <3 it makes me happy that you are so happy with it…now for some of that kind of happiness in my own life…

6. Joanne Andresen
    May 17, 2018 @ 12:40 pm

I thought Victoria was hysterical and then for the first time I read the posts from other readers. People who read the “Fancy Thing” blog write very funny comments. All of this sure beats reading “Facebook brags” or the national headlines. It is truly comforting to know that I have role models whose commentary I can read daily. Long live excess!

7. shannon
    May 19, 2018 @ 1:28 am

It could be the door to a pantry…

8. kmkat
    May 25, 2018 @ 10:30 pm

Is this the place where I should not mention under pain of death/excommunication/extreme scorn that many people believe that a mirror captures the viewer’s soul? (But who needs a soul anyway when she has the PERFECT KITCHEN?)