1. NinaBG
    May 5, 2018 @ 10:15 pm

Love the way you write! Very funny. Cool kingdom mirror, too. 😊

2. Cindy
    May 8, 2018 @ 9:07 pm

If you weren’t married and a female you would be my soulmate.😊

3. The Nuclear War Of Fanciness... *video* - Victoria Elizabeth Barnes
    May 9, 2018 @ 2:52 pm

[…] Kingdom Mirror […]

4. Raquel Martinez
    May 9, 2018 @ 6:20 pm

Your husband and mine must be related. I drive him.insane with my finds. If it’s a small one, I don’t say anything. But a mirror that big, no way I could keep it hidden. Nice find.

5. Donya
    May 10, 2018 @ 8:54 pm

I dont know which made me laugh more, the size of the mirror or your description of your husbands reaction. I love the mirror, and of course you should have it just because it exists!!

6. Carol
    May 15, 2018 @ 7:58 pm

Omg. Thank you for making me laugh. And laugh. And laugh.

7. Pam
    May 26, 2018 @ 12:04 pm

It’s. So. Beautiful. “Oogling”

8. Patsy Gallery
    June 9, 2018 @ 1:45 pm

Your story kept me reading until the very last word! I was smiling and laughing and I felt sorry for Paul for a moment or two! Your funny and talented. Keep it up. What a great team you both make.

9. Mimi Burger
    June 19, 2018 @ 11:27 am

I love your writing skills. The truth laden humor of our own absurdities is absolutely fantastic, and you bring that to life! Enjoy your Kingdom of mirrors! 🤓

10. Jeffrey Rowland
    June 23, 2018 @ 12:06 am

I have one very similar. Looking to sell it. Jeffrey 478-293-3899

11. Lexi
    June 23, 2018 @ 8:44 am

OMG!!!! I think we’re related because this sounds like me and at least 4 of my cousins (including the “look of death” by the significant other)! 😂🤣
    It’s beautiful!!

12. Teresa bBurch
    June 24, 2018 @ 3:19 pm

Love all your ideas. Love you dreams.

13. Laura Cavness
    June 25, 2018 @ 11:23 pm

Laughed like you were sitting here telling me in person! Wow that sounds like my life minus the Kingdom and your Prince Charming. Looking forward to your next adventure!

14. Corrin
    June 29, 2018 @ 4:53 pm

I feel like I just read a “reunited” story about fraternal twins who didn’t know they had a twin and someone intervenes and connects them and the last picture is of them, finally together, at last.

15. Suzee
    July 7, 2018 @ 6:45 pm

Amazing, that’s it , just amazing.
    I’ve had a few of those troll moments myself 😂👍

16. Jessica
    July 11, 2018 @ 7:30 am

Hi. Have you ever thought you were missing something in life? It’s me. We are twins. We had to have gotten separated at birth. I loved this story!

17. Mca
    July 24, 2018 @ 11:07 am

OMG! I wouldn’t have left without that mirror too! 😱

18. Maggie
    February 7, 2019 @ 10:07 pm

I don’t know who you are, but I love you already. I stumbled across this post, quite by accident. I’m a writer, describing an interior, and was googling “antique mirrors,” and this popped up!

As a woman who has met strangers in alleys, abandoned warehouses, McDonald’s parking lots and farms to make myriad fascinating purchases, your mirror quest is one I admire and respect. I shall be eagerly reading more of your posts, and will eventually get back to that interior description – which prominently features a massive mirror.

Kindest regards and best wishes for future treasure hunting.

19. Zonabaper.id
    March 10, 2019 @ 11:27 am

I start making funny little choked snorty sounds trying to keep from laughing out loud ad EVERYTHING you write. EVERYTHING. Thank you for existing.