1. Denise
    February 12, 2018 @ 8:04 pm

Love your story! I’m a huge antique lover and the great deals and the odd finds are the best! Look forward to following your finds!

2. Mar
    February 13, 2018 @ 1:13 pm

I think this is quite possibly the best and funny story I have ever read. I tht I was gonna have a seizure b4 I got to the end of it. U have never commented on an actual story b4 like this, but I think we must b related and ur hubby must b related to my dear departed husband. Who by the way was named Rocky. Thank u for the laughSSSSS.

3. Melissa Williams
    February 17, 2018 @ 8:04 am

I absolutely love that mirror!

4. Kathy
    March 2, 2018 @ 7:20 pm

Loved your story! I laughed out loud! I am a big Craigslister, my hubby feels the same way Paul does…but he always goes with me and helps me bring my treasures home.

5. Marian
    March 6, 2018 @ 8:16 pm

Gorgeous! Your husband NEEDS to listen to you more often! An amazing find and looks PERFECT in that room!❤️

6. Monday’s pets on furniture
    March 27, 2018 @ 10:25 pm

[…] is Elvis… craigslist-addict and hoarder-of-giant-fancy-things.– Victoria (Philadelphia, […]

7. Dan Geruss
    March 30, 2018 @ 5:29 am

Stupid story without adding what the piece actually is worth!

8. Alice Graves
    April 6, 2018 @ 12:43 am

I find I have the same ailments
    (Wants, needs, gifts…), as of you. My husband has enjoyed almost as much as yours! I have been staying away from Craigslist, garage sales, Goodwill’s, off the beaten path second hand stores, due to his persistent pleading to hold off. 😊
    Love your finds!

9. Maria L McCain
    April 9, 2018 @ 4:14 pm

I love it!!! And yes I am so jealous!! I love your delivery!! Your story was captivating.

10. Susie Starling
    April 11, 2018 @ 12:42 pm

So happy for you!Yes,it is a grand thing of beauty!!!!You are one lucky women to own a mirror such as that!The many wonderful things that that must have been reflected in that mirror.Only the mirror knows.

11. Dena
    April 11, 2018 @ 10:47 pm

If I could even begin to express the absolute and complete penultimate level of jealousy that is all-consuming and overflowing my very being at this moment for that precious…oh my…you have scored, my dear. That is amazeballs.

12. Shirley Abernathy
    April 15, 2018 @ 3:44 pm

I just HOWLED through your narration of this whole process! And the bit about not letting the guys know too far ahead of things…PRICELESS!! It is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous and you practically stole it!!! Great find, and it deserves to have you “save” it! Sincere congratulations for a job well done and a beautiful piece rescued!!

13. TracyD
    April 18, 2018 @ 2:47 pm

Lol, THAT is such an amazing find, and written in such a fun way. It was worth his wrath, just look at it!!

You really should haul those vertical or on their side, when horizontal the mirrors own weight can easily crack them.

You probably already knew this, but had no way to vertically hall a mirror that freaking BIG. Next time, call me. You can borrow my horse trailer. Lol. (Sorry… I’m an enabler, too.)

14. Margo (whos husband never wants to amke any changes)
    April 19, 2018 @ 12:20 pm

I have to say you are the most fun and best blog writer I have ever read. You are fun, you laugh at life, your finds and best of all yourself. You appreciate and love your very talented and wonderful husband, and I’m pretty sure he appreciates and loves you right back. You make shopping on craigslist an adventure. You let your readers know that you occasionally change your mind and decide to sell something wonderful for something else, and that changing your mind is a good thing or maybe even a great thing. Life changes all the time, why shouldn’t our decorations and homes change too.

15. FG
    April 21, 2018 @ 8:51 pm

Are you now selling this mirror for 3k onCraigslist?

16. Victoria Elizabeth Barnes
    April 22, 2018 @ 7:03 am

Yes… my most recent post explains!!

17. Chrissy
    April 25, 2018 @ 12:31 pm

You. Are my idol!!!!! I find stuff like that and I can’t find a place for it. It really irks me. Or I don’t have the money that week. But this…is truly a Godsend!!! Love!

18. Sabrina
    April 26, 2018 @ 12:05 am

Do you know of any history behind his mirror?

19. Colette
    April 27, 2018 @ 9:09 am

That you are now selling on Craigslist for 3k 🤣 nice! 👍🏼

20. Cynthia Ericsson
    May 4, 2018 @ 9:44 pm

I love it and what a find!

21. NinaBG
    May 5, 2018 @ 10:15 pm

Love the way you write! Very funny. Cool kingdom mirror, too. 😊

22. Cindy
    May 8, 2018 @ 9:07 pm

If you weren’t married and a female you would be my soulmate.😊

23. The Nuclear War Of Fanciness... *video* - Victoria Elizabeth Barnes
    May 9, 2018 @ 2:52 pm

[…] Kingdom Mirror […]

24. Raquel Martinez
    May 9, 2018 @ 6:20 pm

Your husband and mine must be related. I drive him.insane with my finds. If it’s a small one, I don’t say anything. But a mirror that big, no way I could keep it hidden. Nice find.

25. Donya
    May 10, 2018 @ 8:54 pm

I dont know which made me laugh more, the size of the mirror or your description of your husbands reaction. I love the mirror, and of course you should have it just because it exists!!

26. Carol
    May 15, 2018 @ 7:58 pm

Omg. Thank you for making me laugh. And laugh. And laugh.

27. Pam
    May 26, 2018 @ 12:04 pm

It’s. So. Beautiful. “Oogling”

28. Patsy Gallery
    June 9, 2018 @ 1:45 pm

Your story kept me reading until the very last word! I was smiling and laughing and I felt sorry for Paul for a moment or two! Your funny and talented. Keep it up. What a great team you both make.