1. Megan
    December 14, 2016 @ 1:26 am

What a great find! Not only the one but you have two! So cool. I would have those appraised . I bet those are worth alot. They had to been in some kind of castle. King and queens and elect subjects looking in that very mirrors. So cool.

2. Katie @pixiedustandwhiskey.com
    December 22, 2016 @ 8:11 am

This was so much fun to read, and the mirror is fantastic!!!

3. Rebecka
    December 25, 2016 @ 3:55 pm

This story is hilarious and makes me wish I had Craigslist luck like you do. The fact you have a similar mirror in your entry really sealed the deal, and now I must read all your other posts.

4. Liz
    December 26, 2016 @ 8:02 am

Omg that was a riot- I had o read it to my hub and I was laughing the whole time I was trying to read it to him. I do the same thing. My last craigslist “find” I had to get from southern california to the central oregon coast. I found it a ride with a lady driving a volvo wagon back from there to the town next up from mine. I gave her $50 gas money to haul it here. She had been seeking a paying passenger thru craigslist rideshare for the trip back. The item was an oak artists taboret- a cabinet to keep supplies in. I’d researched all the possibilities for the best set up for me and this was the model I wanted, but they were many hundreds of dollars new. The wife of the guy who owned it wanted it gone and she sold it to me for less than what he asked (she literally ased e to offer less!)- I got it for $100 plus the gas money. And the lady in the volvo got a safe, silent, paying passenger for her trip back. She delivered it to my door. Destiny.

5. Sarah Tucker - our chalk paint dresser - Sarah Tucker
    December 29, 2016 @ 2:30 pm

[…]  if you ever need to laugh – this story and this girl cracks me up about her craigslist finds.  I feel like we could be […]

6. Vonda
    December 30, 2016 @ 10:51 pm

I have NEVER read anything funnier. You got in my head-I was like YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! You get me. Oh the joy Craigslist has brought to this girl and her trolls…

7. June
    December 31, 2016 @ 5:23 pm

Gorgeous! I must say, that story sounds EXACTLY like me and my husband! Enjoy!

8. Pam
    January 1, 2017 @ 5:30 pm

You were, most assuridly, meant to have it!

9. ashley
    January 17, 2017 @ 7:59 am

ever so slightly disappointed that you didn’t take a picture of it in the house. I’m not sure that it’s standing up by some rickety old steps did it justice.

10. Tara Miller
    January 20, 2017 @ 9:07 pm

I’m giving my husband dirty looks after I read this, because he’s coming up with excuses why I wouldn’t have been hauling home that big mirror. But, I did get him to haul home my giant water fountain. That I got for free. After being the 26th person in line. And only because I believed them when they said it was heavy and brought along enough muscle to load it! I can’t wait to read more of your stories!

11. Amy
    January 24, 2017 @ 10:57 am

Hey! I have the troll and the husband with murderous facial expressions. He exercises them every time I get anything of eternal importance. It only happens about 4 times a year. When will men learn if you don’t follow through, your nonverbal threats become meaningless?

Sister, the only difference between us is your troll has access to money. I bid you good tidings as you live the life yearn for. With all the things.

• Amy
      January 24, 2017 @ 11:04 am

Life *I* yearn for

12. Alicia
    January 25, 2017 @ 7:28 pm

I love the part when you say it’s the look of defeat or the question after all of his silence is defeat ❤️️💯❤️️

13. Jozelle
    January 26, 2017 @ 7:32 pm

Truly enjoyed your story of the kingdom mirror. Epic tale of a lost treasure found. Keep up the hunt treasure troll. I bow to you.

14. Heather Brady-Connor
    January 29, 2017 @ 1:01 pm

YOU are my spirit animal!!!

15. LJ
    January 30, 2017 @ 1:57 am

Oh my goodness! She thinks like me! There is another. I don’t know if that makes me ecstatic or concerned?… 👸

16. Michelle James
    February 5, 2017 @ 10:54 pm

That was great ! Your Armoire find is even more funny! I just found you on twitter, pinterest & facebook ! I need more of this.

17. Sandra Roberts
    February 12, 2017 @ 4:19 pm

I’ve found my soul sister, OMG!

18. Liz Roberts
    February 17, 2017 @ 12:50 pm

My dear, dear Victoria Elizabeth. We share more than the name Elizabeth. I only just discovered your site. The Kindom Mirror story was shared on a Facebook DECLUTTERATON group. LOL!!! I have a house full of thrift store treasures, which I must now (sadly) send on to new homes. But I have never, ever scored anything so glorious as your Kindom Mirror! Your description of your experiences and your hubby’s enabling responses are hilarious and so fantastic to read. Bless you Victoria Elizabeth. You have made my day. 🙂

19. Teresa Cheers
    February 18, 2017 @ 11:25 am

I soooooo completely understand this!!! I am green with envy, and super happy for you! I collect mirrors as well, have for many years, have never came across a score like this one!!! Better than triple 7s at the casino in my book!
    I am looking at a wall in my home right now that giant would be perfect on!
    Literally the Mother Load of mirrors!
    Congratulations!!! And shine on!!! 🙂